Netiquette · Download · News · Gallery · G-quadruplexes · DSSR-Jmol · DSSR-PyMOL · Video Overview · DSSR v2.9.4 (DSSR Manual) · Homepage

Author Topic: DSSR version compatibility with SAMPDI-3Dv2 (v2.4.5 required)  (Read 4 times)

Offline ShengzhiQian

  • non-commercial
  • with-posts
  • *
  • Posts: 1
    • View Profile
Hi Xiang-Jun,

Thank you for approving my 3DNA Forum account.

I am currently trying to reproduce SAMPDI-3Dv2 locally. According to the SAMPDI-3Dv2 documentation, the original implementation used x3dna-dssr v2.4.5.

In the Downloads section of the 3DNA Forum, I found DSSR v1.9.10-2020apr23 for Linux, but I could not find v2.4.5.

Could you please advise whether DSSR v1.9.10 is compatible with SAMPDI-3Dv2, or whether an archived Linux version of DSSR v2.4.5 is still available?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,
Shengzhi Qian

 

Funded by the NIH R24GM153869 grant on X3DNA-DSSR, an NIGMS National Resource for Structural Bioinformatics of Nucleic Acids

Created and maintained by Dr. Xiang-Jun Lu, Department of Biological Sciences, Columbia University