Netiquette · Download · News · Gallery · Homepage · DSSR Manual · G-quadruplexes · DSSR-Jmol · DSSR-PyMOL · DSSR Licensing · Video Overview· RNA Covers

Author Topic: Problem connecting to w3DNA server  (Read 15595 times)

Offline eugene

• with-posts
    • View Profile
Problem connecting to w3DNA server
« on: January 10, 2011, 12:46:45 pm »
I have had problems connecting, uploading, and analyzing structures via the server over the last several weeks.

Thanks,
Eugene

Offline xiangjun

• Administrator
  • with-posts
    • View Profile
    • 3DNA homepage
Re: Problem connecting to w3DNA server
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2011, 11:31:10 pm »
Hi Eugene,

Thanks for reporting the issue you experienced with access to w3DNA. I communicated with Dr. Olson, and here is her reply:

Quote from: "Dr. Olson"
Thanks for the note re the w3DNA server. The BioMaPS staff, which we have contacted, has been helping with the website since Guohui left. Sometimes the site overflows with extraneous data and is then relaunched.
Moreover, Dr. Olson has asked Andrew Colasanti to help with w3DNA-related issues.

I've checked w3DNA, which seems to be functioning properly. If you have any further problem, please report back.

Thanks,

Xiang-Jun

Offline spreus

• with-posts
    • View Profile
Re: Problem connecting to w3DNA server
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 04:27:05 am »
The server seems to be overloaded quite often - I have experienced the same problems over the past several weeks (it is running extremely slow).
The server is highly useful so I hope it's possible to fix it running stable again.

Best,
Søren

Created and maintained by Dr. Xiang-Jun Lu [律祥俊] (xiangjun@x3dna.org)
The Bussemaker Laboratory at the Department of Biological Sciences, Columbia University.