Netiquette · Download · News · Gallery · Homepage · DSSR Manual · G-quadruplexes · DSSR-Jmol · DSSR-PyMOL · DSSR Licensing · Video Overview· RNA Covers

Author Topic: Lost info in CT output  (Read 8375 times)

Offline Sylverlin

• with-posts
    • View Profile
Lost info in CT output
« on: November 02, 2014, 10:19:43 am »
Hello Xiang-Jun,

first of all, I think you will be glad that we cited DSSR in our poster at BIBM 2014 (Template-Based Prediction of Ribosomal RNA Secondary Structure), currently hanging on a panel in Belfast and to be published in the Workshop & Poster proceedings. :)

I have, however, run into a problem: in CT format, on PDB entry 4CXC, the '#' sign and descriptors to the right of it are missing. We do miss them. Is there an option to turn them back on?

Thanks!

Jan Hajic
« Last Edit: November 02, 2014, 10:21:58 am by Sylverlin »

Offline xiangjun

• Administrator
  • with-posts
    • View Profile
    • 3DNA homepage
Re: Lost info in CT output
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2014, 10:50:44 am »
Hi Jan Hajic,

Glad to hear yet another citation to DSSR! If possible, please send me a PDF copy of your BIBM 2014 poster. So far I am aware of two formal papers mentioning specifically DSSR.

Regarding extra information after '#' in .ct (and .bpseq) output, it is deleted by default since I noticed that some parsers won't work with such additional columns. However, with the --more option, you can still get back what you miss.

HTH,

Xiang-Jun

Created and maintained by Dr. Xiang-Jun Lu [律祥俊] (xiangjun@x3dna.org)
The Bussemaker Laboratory at the Department of Biological Sciences, Columbia University.